It is different from how to feel about Myamar, but I write what I personally think.
- Longzi is a national costume like a skirt. It is different from how to tie, man and a woman.
- Myanmar people paint? make up? on their face, sunscreen & make-up is called Tanaka.
- Myanmar is a multiethnic country and more than 130 ethnic groups in Myanmar. From 60% to 70%. is Burmese
- The Capital is NOT Yangon. Myanmar Capital is Naypyidaw.
- Motorcycle is forbitten to ride in the center of Yangon. So there is no motorbike Taxy.
- There is a tank water of 20litter in front of the shop, it is a donation for everyone, so you can drink. Of course, the water is free.
- Many monks in Myanmar, they are religious mendicancy in the morning.
- Everybody has to take off our shoes in the pagoda.
- Myanmar people has a habit to keep the much water, so there are many mosquito.
- Actually, Myanmar people make the most contribution in the world. Myanmar people do not mind donating to Buddhism
- Myanmar people are mumping in their mouth is a chewing gum? It is Betel. It is a taboo ladies eat it. Especially, Myanmar young ladies do not eat it, but t I often see older ladies are biting.
- There are cups on the table at Myanmar restaurants. The cups are not washed up.
- Myanmar people like oily food and spicy food, so Myanmar food is use much oil.
- As the tendency, Myanmar women have higher education than Myanmar men. As the reason, Myanmar men have blue colored work, so they do not go to university. Myanmar University students are 70 % is women.
- The child is working. There are many things that children work, and stopping going to school due to family circumstances.
- In Myanmar, it is not good to be angry. To angry is a taboo in Myanmar.
- There is no traffic rule in Myanmar. The basic, the bigest truck is strong, the bigger the bigger, the higher the priority.
- When customer calls a staff of a restaurant etc. Customers squeak squeak like a rat.
- The Myanmar people are conservative.
- Myanmar children obey their parents. Children cannot go against their parents.
- A Taboo which Myanmar ladies drink alcohol and smoke a cigarette.
- Swimming in the sea and pool, Myanmar people swim with clothes.
- A monk is great and superior more than a politician.
- Myanmar people obey monks
- A woman monks wear pink dress. However, some women wear brown.
- Myanmar women become monks, so we can often see ladies have shaved heads.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews